Sunday, November 07, 2010

Donate to the Haiti Mission

Dear friends,

This January's destination will be the same- Pignon, Haiti- an inland town overrun with orphaned children from the earthquake. The caretaker is Pastor Geordany Joseph, a man of about 70, and his wife. The nurse practitioner and I will pay our own travel expenses and incidentals, and would like to let the prospective contributor know that all proceeds will go to purchasing medications for the clinic, as well as basic necessities for the children (water purifiers, hand sanitizer, etc...).Simply click on the button below to make a contribution to my medical mission to Haiti that much more successful. Thank you!

If you would like to donate but not thru PayPal, contact me at edk1228@gmail.com and I can give you an address to send a check or money order. I also need to let you know that since I am not a federally recognized charity, tax deductions do not apply.












A few pictures from my 2010 Mission....





1 comment:

Elisabeth Walter said...

Hello Eric,

I love your blog and the work you are doing in Haiti.

I'm the director of a ministry called Orphan's Tear and we've support Geordany's ministry for several years now.

I'd love to be able to talk to you to hear about all that you have been doing for his orphanage.

God bless!

-Elisabeth
elisabeth@orphanstear.org