Sunday, November 07, 2010

A Letter from the Pastor

The most recent correspondence. Press the PayPal button on the previous post or in the upper right of the screen if you would like to donate.

Hello Dr. Eric,
 
Hope this email finds you and family well. The GOD,s mercy upon us because through the earthquake, the cholera and the hurricane Tomas during 9 months, we are safe. How great
our God? He is good all the times. Praise His Holy name.
 
We never cease to pray for your comeback to help this poor people in their needs. The Island of Haiti is really suffering for everything.
 
Dr. Eric my friend, trust that, my problems are increasing day after day. I am fighting and
staying on my knees praying to take care of the orphans. You remember that before the earthquake I got 22 children, after that, I got 34 and now I have 41 orphans children.
They cannot stay at home without school. The Lord blessed me they all going to school but,I have lot of money to pay soon. It,s very hard for my wife and I. We need more patience, more love to support them.
They living in the new building, praise the Lord. If God leads you to the electrician and painting people who has same burden with you, bring them to help us please.
 
Ask your folks to pray for my ministry because you know I have 16 poor churches to take care and some schools to pay teachers. Let them know to trust with me, God can do all.
 
Dr. Eric please, try to find some relief for the orphans suffering everyday.
Anytime you have money for them, send it via Western Union or Money Gram and after 2 hours I will receive it. Just send me the confirmation number.
 
Please, share our sincere greetings to your wife and children. Try to bring more people with
you next months. May God continue to bless your ministry.
 
Your Haitian friend,
Pastor Geordany Joseph

3 comments:

Hurricane Mikey said...

Eric--

Still on the road to recovery, but I can help out by spreading the word. I'll post a link mid-week on my site. (I'd do it earlier, but I got all that cruise stuff going up early tomorrow, and I don't want this to get buried)

Mikey

Eric said...

Thanks Mikey! Hope the cruise was a blast.

Anonymous said...

Eric, it must be fate that I happened to look at your blog today, I haven't looked at it in probably 6 months. I happen to hear a piece on the news this morning about all the problems still going on in Haiti and thought about you. Thank goodness I did! Good luck on your mission, I'll be watching for the photos again.

Angy :-)